By entering this Free Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is arranged by Goals Soccer Centres, a 5 a side football operator in the UK and US based at Orbital House, Peel Park, East Kilbride, G74 5PR.
- All UK residents are eligible to enter, excluding employees of Goals Soccer Centres plc, their families and any party associated with administration of this free prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits their right to any prize.
- All registrants who are registered to take part in Soccer Aid for Unicef Cup at one of the 45 Goals heats will be entered.
- The Soccer Aid for Unicef Cup is an adult football tournament exclusively at Goals Soccer Centres in the UK.
- There will be one Men’s heat winner and one Women’s heat winner
- Goals will determine whether or not entrants have entered by the closing date referred to in paragraph 9 of these terms and conditions. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. UUK shall not be responsible for technical errors in internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the free prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00am on Tuesday 4th May 2019 and the closing date is 23.59pm on Sunday 2nd June 2019. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for the free prize draw.
- The winner will be chosen by a random selection computer process from the eligible Entrants who have been entered into the free prize draw via the stated entry route in paragraph 4.
- The winners will be notified by the email or telephone number given at the point of registration by Monday 17TH June 2019 and instructions will be provided detailing how to claim the prize.
- If the prize is rejected for any reason the prize will be forfeited and Goals will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the processes described in these terms and conditions.
- The deadline for claiming the prize is the Friday 19 July 2019. The Puma Shirts will be distributed after this date.
- Goals decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Shirt Free Prize Draw
- Goals Soccer Centres plc retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Goals Soccer Centres plc reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these terms and conditions at any stage. In this event, a notice will be posted on goalsfootball.co.uk/socceraid
- As a condition of entering the free prize draw, Entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. Goals Soccer Centres plc will not be liable in any way if any Entrant enters the competition unlawfully.
- Any personal information collected by UUK in connection with a competition will be used in accordance with the Goals privacy statement. By entering into the Free Prize Draw, Entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact them about their Free Prize Draw entry.
- A name of the winner and their county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope together with details of the winner for the free prize draw you require to Goals within 30 days from the closing date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Goals, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Goals Soccer Centres plc, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.