Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to female residents of UK aged 16 or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, the Clubs, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
- To take part in this Promotion, either:
- enter your postcode at www.lucozadesport.com/90k and follow the instructions to locate your nearest Goals or Powerleague 5-a-side football club (together the “Clubs”), click the link to be directed to the relevant Clubs’ website to see pitch availability and booking process; or
- visit www.goalsfootball.co.uk or www.powerleague.co.uk and follow the instructions to see pitch availability and booking process.
- The Promotion will close on the earlier of:
- where there has been a total of 90,000 minutes’ worth of valid entries; or
- the 31 December 2019, (together the “Promotion Expiry”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, an entry will only be valid where the one hour pitch use is booked to take place on a date no later than 31 December 2019. As an example, an entry made on 28 December 2019 for a booking on 6 January 2020 would not be a valid entry.
- The prize per entrant is the free use of one pitch for one hour at a Club between 1 June 2019 and the Promotion Expiry.
- Please note that the prizes do not include the use of any football kit or equipment. Prizes shall be awarded on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the Promoter include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law). Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter and the Clubs reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, or any entry) the Promoter and the Clubs reserve the right (in their sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter and the Clubs reserves the right (in their sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter and the Clubs will use an entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. For further details, please see the relevant privacy policies of the Promoter and the Clubs at:
- the Promoter: www.lucozadesport.com/privacy-policy;
- the Clubs:
- If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) and/or the Clubs may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
- Entrants’ details will only be used as set out in these terms and conditions where the entrant enters the Promotion and books a pitch as per paragraph 3 above. The details of customers booking pitches directly with the Clubs (and therefore not entering the Promotion) will not be shared with the Promoter.
- Entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Entrants may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
English Law applies:
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
- The Promoter is Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited whose registered office is 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge UB11 1BA.